Everyone knows how many people use Facebook! Facebook has become the most popular website. Here are some statistics:
- 800 million + users
- A typical user has an average of 130 friends
- A typical user spends over 1 hour per day on Facebook
For any business that wants to take advantage of Facebook there are a couple of concepts they need to grasp:
- When you get people to interact with your Facebook page ALL of their friends see this
- You have to give people reasons to "like" your Facebook page.
- Agents should each have a "business page" on Facebook
- Agents should not use a "personal profile" for business on Facebook
- Most real estate companies struggle with allowing their agents to create a business page on facebook that has consistent branding and messages.
- Most agents struggle with getting people to "like" their page.
- Real estate companies and agents both struggle with updating content and making sure to add value for potential clients.
Our solution solves ALL of these problems.
Contact us for an actual online demo where we explain this in great detail and answer any questions that you may have.
Here is an overview of how our real estate solution works:
We create a Facebook app for your real estate company (office) and each of your agents adds the app to their Facebook business page. If they do not have one then they need to create one.
Then they set our app to be their default landing page for new visitors.
Once they add the app to their page our system notifies your (real estate company/office). You must authorize their page. This prevents people who are not agents of your company from installing your app. This feature also allows you to deactivate a page if an agent no longer represents your real estate company(office).
Once the agent is authorized they can personalize the app on their page. We coordinate with you regarding what information the agent can add to the app.
Most of the content and the branding is controlled by you! The real estate company! This allows for consistent branding.
When you change content in the app it automatically updates all agents' Facebook pages!
We also suggest adding a feature that allows people to download an educational pdf about home buying or selling. We can require people to "like" the page and provide their name and email address (and other information you would like to collect).
So now what the agents have is a powerful welcome page on their Facebook page. It helps them build "likes" and also provides lead generation.
It also allows your real estate company to control its branding and makes updating content easy!